Smarter windows keep weather out where it belongs.
3M™ Thinsulate™ Climate Control Window Film is a low emissivity, or “Low E,” window film that helps improve the insulation value of a typical single-pane window close to that of a double-pane window, and of a double-pane close to that of a triple-pane.
Application of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Climate Control Window Film is much, much less expensive than actually replacing the glass, and the results rival or match the performance, and appearance, of new glass.
Your home, historic registered buildings, newer office towers, and every sort of building in between can be improved by the addition of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Climate Control Window Film. It enhances sustainability, comfort, and helps to provide fade protection, while remaining virtually invisible, with a neutral appearance that will not dramatically change the look of your windows—inside or out.
Warm in the winter
Thinsulate™ invisible insulation technology helps retain the heat and keep you warmer in the winter.
Cool in the summer
Thinsulate™ invisible insulation solar reflecting technology helps block the sun’s heat and keep you cooler in the summer.
Enhance comfort and energy efficiency in any climate – at a fraction of the cost of replacing your windows.
- Helps provide increased insulation performance, much like upgrading single pane to double pane and double pane to triple pane windows
- Helps improve comfort during cold winter months
- Heat rejection helps provide comfort and energy savings in summer months
- High visible light transmission film with a neutral appearance that helps maintain the building’s existing appearance
- Helps extend the life of furnishings by significantly reducing harmful UV rays, the largest cause of fading
- Comprehensive warranty from 3M™